What’s the certification process with Certi-Trust?
- Contact us – tell us what you need, and the standard you’re aiming for.
- Proposal – after you will have filled a qualification form describing your organization, the claimed scope and some other organizational details, we will send you a proposal detailing the efforts, time and costs involved in a formal assessment.
- Meet the audit team – we’ll assign you a dedicated Client Manager.
- Training (optional) – we can provide workshops, seminars or training courses to bring your people up to certification level.
- Pre-assessment (white audits, etc.) – optional pre-assessment identifies any omissions or weaknesses that need resolving.
- Certification audit – this comprises a number of stages, depending on the chosen standard.
- Certification – we’ll issue a certificate of registration, clearly outlining the scope of your certification.
- Compliance – your client manager will carry out ongoing assessments to support your continual improvement activities.
- Understanding the status of your certification – the way we grant, refuse, suspend, withdraw or reduce the scope of your certification, depending on the situation.
You can read our full process by clicking this link.